Cabinet de consultation privé
0477 625 782
Utiliser le formulaire pour envoyer un email
It is not always easy to figure things out during hard times. Nor is it always comfortable confiding in friends or relatives about what is going on.
The support of a professional will help you focus on yourself differently to move towards a more serene existence.
Recurring symptoms such as anxiety, hopelessness or resentment are clues to a deeper-rooted suffering that needs to be addressed. The sooner it can be heard, the sooner it can start to soothe and dissipate.
Together we will explore what is holding you back from living your life to its full extent. You will be listened to with care and without judgement. This will take place within a secure environment and in absolute discretion.
You will experience complete freedom of speech while being accompanied and supported unconditionally every step of the way. This will foster your inner growth and lead to changes carrying more fulfillment.
Private practice easily accessible by public transport:
- tram 92 "Alphonse XIII"
- bus STIB 60 "Gare de Saint-Job"
- bus TEC W, 123, 124 "Fort Jaco"
- train "Saint-Job"
The practice is wheelchair accessible.
Registered with the Commission of Psychologists under agreement number 822215875.
- Master en psychologie clinique (UCL)
- Spécialisation en psychothérapie analytique (CFCP Chapelle-aux-Champs)
- Psychologue auprès de l'Université Saint-Louis
- Psychologue au Centre de Prévention du Suicide
- Expérience de travail en psychiatrie
- Expérience de travail en entreprise (FR/EN)
Membre de la Commission des Psychologues n° 822215875
1 adresse sur 1180 Uccle référencée dans:
1 adresse sur 1300 Limal référencée dans: